THE OUTLINE OF THE COMPANY
- Company Name
- SAKASE CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.
- January 17, 1962
- Head office & Factories
- 3-5 Shimomorita-cho,Fukui City,Fukui,910-0147,Japan
- Sales Headquarters
- 3-3-6 Imonn-Iwamotocho bldg.,Iwamotocho,Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo 101-0032,Japan
- Branch Offices
- Osaka , Nagoya , Fukuoka , Hokuriku , Morioka , Sendai and Sapporo
- Business Contents
- 1) Planning, Development, Design and Sales of Cabinets, Plastic Module, Cart and Instrument for Hospital Use.
2) Planning, Development, Design, Manufacturing and Sales of Plastic, Rubber, Stainless steel, Aluminum and Wood products.
- ￥96 million
- Annual Sales
- Ending with June 30th：￥3.5 billion (2013)
- Number of Employees
- 174 (As of September , 2013)
- Business Partner
- Hammerlit GmbH (Germany)
Belintra nv (Belgium)
CAMBRO Mfg Company (USA)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Tetsuo Sakai
- Executive Vice President
- Tetsuji Sakai
- Senior director
- Masaaki Matsuo, Syuichi Saitoh, Seiichi Saitoh
- Yasuo Sato
Sakase's sales network covering wide area of Japan
makes it possible to respond to customer needs quickly.
[Closest Possible to the Customers]
It is convinced that the development of IT technology narrowed the distance between manufacturer and customer.
And however it is not more than proceeding talks, look-ing the customer in the face.
Sakase places importance in conversation with the customer as much as possible. With 8 sales bases Sakase actually covers the main areas of the whole country and
recognizes well that it is not enough yet.
Consequently Sakase continues to maintain constant efforts in order to obtain more trust of customers and responds quicker to customer’s needs.